Celebrating our 12th Carrier President’s Award in 2020!
It is an honor to be awarded the Carrier President’s Award for the 12th consecutive year. “Presented to those who exemplify operational excellence, and a steadfast commitment to quality in the products they sell and the services that they provide,” all of us at Allied are grateful to continue satisfying our customers.
We have been providing quality heating and air conditioning services, throughout Chicagoland, since 1969.
Our two locations in Libertyville and Palatine, allow us to quickly respond to customer needs, whether they need preventive maintenance, repair, or installation of a new HVAC system. Living in a climate with temperatures changing from one extreme to another, we understand that any time of year is a good time to make sure your heating and air conditioning systems are working at their best.
Springtime brings the promise of warmer weather on the way. Many people consider spring the perfect time to make changes. If you are considering a remodel, or are building a new home, our professionals at Allied want you to have the best heating and air conditioning system available.
If you are a builder, or new home buyer, be sure to check out all the heating and cooling options available with Allied. We want to make sure your new heating and air conditioning system provides you with all the comfort you expect, all year long, in every room of your house, for years to come.
There have been many great advances in the heating and cooling world.
We’ll help you make the right choice for your project.
Whether you are getting ready to build a new home, remodel your existing one, or just replacing your old system, taking time to plan ahead of time assures your HVAC system includes everything you need, and everything you expect, from your heating and air conditioning system.
We are always looking to provide you with new options. Have you heard of Packaged Hybrid Heat Systems? They are an ingenious way to have Infinity cooling and heating comfort in an all-in-one, outdoor packaged unit. Using an electric heat pump to cool you down in the heat of summer, and then automatically switching over to heat when the temperature changes. It can even switch, between gas and electric, to give you cost and energy efficiency choices throughout the changing seasons. This is just one of the new products available.
We provide products for every type of energy source available. Let us know if you prefer:
- or a combination system
We’ll show you all the options available so you can chose one that that fits your needs.
Our pro’s at Allied will help you consider all types of available systems, allowing you to make an informed choice. We are a full service organization and we install, repair and maintain:
- Air conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Systems
- Gas Furnaces
- Oil Furnaces
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- and more…
Whatever choice you make, Allied will be ready to install it, repair it, and maintain it.
Our goal is to satisfy your heating and air conditioning needs for many years to come.
Each new installation comes with strong guarantees, that aren’t just papers to file away. You can count on us to back up our work. For 48 years we’ve served you and we have no intention of stopping. We will be there when you need us. Just give us a call.
Our Palatine offices are located at:
500 NW Highway, Palatine, IL 60074
Our Libertyville offices are located at:
203 Peterson Road, Libertyville, IL 60048
Whether you are looking for the traditional style AC/Furnace set up – or a packaged hybrid heat system, from boilers to ductless systems, we do it all.
- Prompt, professional service. Our ethical and courteous team will answer any questions you may have about our services, prices, and products.
- Competitive rates. Our fee estimates and flat rate prices ensure you get the best rates for your parts and repairs.
- Quality parts. We want to ensure your air conditioner lasts for many years to come, which is why we replace broken components with only the best parts. Although we work
- quickly, we don’t take shortcuts.
Budget-friendly options. Air conditioning units don’t have to empty your wallet. We offer payment plans so you can manage the cost with ease.
We understand that your heating and cooling machinery can break down when you least expect it, which is why we offer 24 hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Repairs on all major manufacturers of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers, and hi-velocity systems.
- Up-front diagnostic fees and flat-rate repair pricing, eliminating any surprises.
- Performance testing using calibrated equipment to document your actual unit’s performance and efficiency.
- Carbon Monoxide testing and certification to ensure your fuel-burning equipment is operating safely.
- CO analysis to adjust fuel-burning appliances, similar to tuning up a carburetor on an old muscle car.
- Help with electrical issues, from minor repairs to full generator installations (we are also licensed electricians).